Monday, April 18, 2016

Entry 7 (Back from New Orleans!)

Back again from another grand excursion! Traveling to New Orleans was one of the greatest things I've done, I'll keep it brief here so as not to have an annoyingly long post, but in short, it was the highlight of my year so far.

Here's what's in store for Organization of Sound now that I'm back for good!

I took today off in order to recover from my late flight, and also to tour Hampshire College; something I didn't know I'd be doing when I wrote my action plan. This week is in fact "Interview Week," so I'll be working on those primarily in addition to keeping up "cleanup work" on my tracks. My first draft research paper is done and submitted for review, and will be up on the site publicly tomorrow.

And now, I'm off to see Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) on their farewell tour! Finna be lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment