Monday, April 4, 2016

Entry 1! / How I'll Be Updating

Today was the first day of term 4, meaning my first day being left to my own devices to really make progress on Organization of Sound. And that's exactly what I did! I didn't get a ton of actual recordings down today, just a few scratch tracks, but this was intentional. Being as someone who's gone through the recording process before, I've found it's best to ease into it over whatever your designated time period is, in order to avoid completely exhausting yourself. The majority of my first day was spent making sure the songs I've written are in tip-top shape, and even worked on some new writing as well that'll hopefully be done in time to make the cut.

This is essentially what you can expect to see throughout the process of my project. I'll try to update my blog pretty much every day with my progress, to consistently give the best picture of where I'm at.

Also, I had this wacky idea to keep things interesting here by including a "song of the day" on my Twitter feed... so look out for that starting tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment